Consultation service for income tax return in Japan

Fee of tax accountant for filing corporate taxFee of tax accountant for filing income taxfee of tax accountant for filing inheritance tax、as additional service other than basic service, customer can select the additional fee of tax accountant below

The list of the fee below is solely a sample, and we can serve you better if youconsult us

List of fee for tax accountant consultation for income tax return in Japan

We provide each substitution and consultation of tax including fee for filing income and consumption tax as well as fee for witnessing research, year-end adjustment and drawing up a list of total to individuals who run a business and contract for consultation with us

Base of yearly transction amount
Monthly fee ((Including tax))
Less than 10 million yen
5,250 yen
Less than 20 million yen
8,400 yen
Less than 30 million yen
10,500 yen
Less than 40 million yen
12,600 yen
Less than 50 million yen
14,700 yen
Less than 60 million yen
16,800 yen
Less than 70 million yen
18,900 yen
Less than 80 million yen
21,000 yen
Less than 90 million yen
23,100 yen
Less than 100 million yen
26,250 yen
Less than 200 million yen
31,500 yen
Less than 300 million yen
36,750 yen
Less than 400 million yen
42,000 yen
More than 400 million yen
Calculated upon consultation separately

(Including tax)


  • Yearly transaction amount is 3 times for medicine (doctor and dentist)
  • Yearly transaction amount is 2.5 times for 5th type of business(service industry)
  • Yearly transaction amount is twice for 4th type of business (food and drink service)
  • Yearly transaction amount is 1.5 times for 3rd type of business (manufacturing industry)
  • Follow the above list for 2nd type of business (retail industry)
  • Yearly transaction amount is 0.7 times for 1st type of business (wholesale business)
  • Yearly transaction amount is 0.6 times for CVS and franchise store
  • If the settlement period is less than 1 year, the yearly transaction amount is calculated by multiplying 12 after dividing the number of month of the period
Top pageTax accountant ≫ additional service ≫ consultation